There are actually many things which must be considered to produce the maximum space and design in decorating. You should design and make your dream home a reality. Design your home interior which fit your style and taste, purchase the particular accessories and furniture to your favorite design, in order to create comfortable atmosphere which makes you feel home sweet home.
Ideally decorating should be done and handled by people experts and professionals in their fields, an interior designer. But using the services of interior designers would require extra costs, and not everyone can afford to set aside the budget to hire a professional interior designer. Here are some tips that will help you decorate the room.
1. Install accessories with an odd quantity. Accessories with odd numbers will give better and nicer views compared with the even numbers.
2. Match your decoration with your lifestyle. If you frequently move, choose neutral furniture, because the neutral decoration match any house type. If you have children or pets, select the carpet which is easy to clean and colors that can camouflage dirt.
3. Take advantage of paint to minimize the weaknesses and highlights the advantages of the room. For example: bright colors will make the room look greats and appealing, dark colors make a room looks comfortable (cozy).
4. Put a picture / painting of your eye-level view. At eye level, painting / drawing will be more enjoyable. This will also make the painting more harmonious with the sofa or chair.
5. Use wallpaper and customize to your house. Use a bright textured wallpaper with a small picture for a smaller room. Use wallpaper with a big picture and the dark background for a large room.
6. Collect pictures of rooms you like. it is difficult to define and create a room that we like. Find interior design pictures, catch the inspiration if you like it, and make it into action See the photo to determine the similarity/ resemblance.
By following a few tips above, then you can decorate their own home interior by yourself, ideally costs less than hiring an interior designer.
Indonesia Outdoor Furniture by Jimmy Kurniawan